Learn about risk, the benefits of risk management and the type of risk exposure faced by companies, how risk management should be organised, and how to apply its principles to your business, with John Crawley, risk management expert from the Institute of Risk Management, UK.
1. What is Risk – definitions and background
2. Context of risk in organisations and the link to organisational objectives
3. Assessment – identification, analysis and evaluation
4. Risk actions – Treatments and corrections
5. Monitoring and reporting
6. Communication and consultation